Golden opportunities for the Silver Economy
The silver economy, a fast-emerging market dynamic, offers a solution to many of the challenges arising from an ageing population. Helping growing numbers of older people remain healthy and valued, and independent for longer, is one of the most significant trials of our modern world and one which represents a test for all our countries.
Learn about the silver economy and the chance it offers to solve some of the biggest challenges ahead. Explore what it means for you and your organisation and connect with people and businesses to unlock its opportunities and drive its potential.
Attending this event co-organised by SEAS 2 Grow* and the Enterprise Europe Network* gives you access to thought-leaders, policy-makers, developers, funders and buyers of innovations designed for the ageing population. Join us to be part of the conversation about better, happier, ageing and to be part of the community who will make the world a better place in which to grow old.
- Understanding the silver economy and the cross-border challenges and opportunities it represents
- Developing innovative products and services to meet the challenges ahead for our older citizens
- Connecting people and businesses to solve silver economy problems
- Fast track networking through pre-booked meetings and on-the-day speed-networking sessions
- Cross-border alliance building for the silver economy
- Older citizens and their value in silver economy product and service design
- How to sell your silver economy product into new markets
- Co-creation and life testing – the hidden secret of successful silver economy product-market fit
Why accept the invitation to Gold Opportunities for the Silver Economy?
- Latest insights into the silver economy across four European regions
- Opportunity to join the debate and share your views on ageing and independent living
- Raise your profile in the silver economy sector
- Engage at strategic level with influential and useful contacts
- Make valuable connections in and across disciplines, industries, organisations and countries
- Pre-schedule one-to-one meetings with the most useful delegates
- Meet buyers, commissioners and sellers of cutting-edge innovations for the older population
- Become part of a community which will make this a better world for us all to grow old in
Who should come to the SEAS 2 Grow conference?
People and organisations whose roles or responsibilities focus on, or relate to the ageing population and/or independent living:
- Companies developing products and services aimed at the silver economy
- Local authorities who have challenges that need solving
- Care organisations
- Formal and informal care-givers
- Assistive living specialists
- Research institutes
- Consultants and policymakers
Event language: English during keynotes. Translation into Dutch and French possible during panel debates. Translation into French during workshops by French partners.
Cost: Free of charge
*SEAS 2 Grow is a European project, funded by Interreg 2 SEAS program, running in 4 regions (France, UK, Belgium, the Netherlands) to raise awareness about the silver economy market. Its aim is to establish a proactive silver economy eco-system and to boost opportunities and present solutions for all types of stakeholders. More info on www.seas2grow.com
*E.E.N. is the European Enterprise Network that gives support and advice to European SMEs in setting up projects and businesses within the EU.